need help. windows 10 lag

roskee

today i downloaded a game called chess ultra. when i opened it the graphics was so high that the game started lagging. so i quit the game. but after this my pc was super slow. the cpu,ram,disk,gpu,network all are free (2-15% used) but i can't even search a program on start. i disabled all third party services and restarted. but nothing changed. i have also uninstalled the game. for a simple task to run like task manager it takes one minute to open. by the way i don't have a graphics card.

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Where did you get the game from and do you have anti-malware software running on your system?

roskee

i don't really know what happened but today it started well. i guess it was heated last night because of the game,may be

reghakr

Essential Member
What are the specs of your system? Is it running OK for all other programs?. Did you do a custom install and uncheck items that may have been bundled with it? Are you running anti-virus and anti-malware on your computer?

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.