Windows 8 Need Some Help in Game Installation

Amjad

Hi guys,
Tried to installed Battlefield 4, after installation while trying to run the game the following message is showing;
ezutu5e8.jpg

Need some help here guy's
Thanks,

Sent from my C6602

"Origin" is required and not yet installed… what is it you want us to tell you about?

Can you get battlefield installed without having to put up with Origin… yes and there are game forums out there that show you how but it's a technical process and the likely outcome is that your account will be banned.

What is Origin… spy ware which is legally (under US law) installed on your computer so that the company can collect data about their customers.

If you install it then does it affect the computers performance or do anything else which is questionable… yes & yes.

My professional advice is to install the origin program because getting around it takes a certain level of skill and more than one kid has killed an otherwise solid system with ill-advised registry hacks.

To be clear, I personally find Origin offensive and badly coded so would never allow it on any system under my control but you want to play their game so in the end you will have to be their bitch.

I agree with most of what you say there ussnorway....but the sad fact remains...a lot of game manufacturers are moving to Orgin to play the game....whether it be a hard copy purchased at some retail store or a digital download. This is solely done for security on the use of pirated games. Steam is the same way...although steam seems to be a lot better at it.

Back