Windows 10 need this minidump checked

brkkab

Excellent Member
Just had my 1st bsod in over 2 years. Happened after I restarted Windows 10 Pro x64 after getting a update from the store for the Xbox app. Only other new software on pc is Bitdefender Internet Security 2016. That's been on my pc since Friday after removing BIS 2015 before installing BIS 2016. Can someone check my attached minindump? Thank you.

Attachments

• 091715-18750-01.zip
    38 KB · Views: 228
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 139, {3, ffffd00024833cc0, ffffd00024833c18, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+85c81c )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck is usually driver related and indeed I can see the Nvidia driver captured in the call stack. Looking through the dump file though some of your drivers are a little too old for Windows 10 and may or may not be part of the issue:

i8042HDR.sys Mon Nov 20 09:09:25 2006: Numpad software by Chicony

LHidFilt.Sys Fri Feb 29 10:08:27 2008: Logitech keyboard Driver

Some of your ASUS utilities date from 2010 please update if possible.

As for your GPU driver try removing the version installed using the Driver display uninstaller which will create a clean environment to then re-install said driver.

The Nvidia one's are from the most recent whql driver 355.82. Not much I can do on Asus other than uninstall it. Won't have that issue sometime next year, once I have all the part's for my new build.

The Nvidia one's are from the most recent whql driver 355.82.
Hence my suggestion of uninstalling using the Driver display uninstaller then re-installing. If you get anymore bsod's please post the dump files as the more we have the better.

Back