Windows 7 Network 3 No internet access Windows 7

Krypto

Fantastic Member
Premium Supporter
I AM POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF MEMBER DIYASARA WHO POSTED THIS IN A VISITOR MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE A SOLUTION PLEASE REPLY TO THE THREAD THANKS

"Network 3 No internet access" -- Windows 7

Hi all,

I m having a dell laptop with Windows 7 installed .When i connect to the network cable , i m seeing a yellow triangle
in the connection icon in tray. If I put the cursor over it, I can read: "Network 3 No internet access".
I tried disabling and enabling LAN connection, but no use. I couldn't find any Bonjour service or "##Id_String1.6...etc".thing in Services tab. Could anyone please help me in resolving it.

Thanks

I m having a dell laptop with Windows 7 installed .When i connect to the network cable , i m seeing a yellow triangle in the connection icon in tray. If I put the cursor over it, I can read: "Network 3 No internet access". I tried disabling and enabling LAN connection, but no use.

If you connect the internet cable directly to your notebook, you need to enter IPV4 data:

Right click your Network -> Properties -> IPV4 -> enter IPV4 and DNS, your internet provider should give you these data.

Back
Top Bottom