Windows 10 New PC Build. New Windows 10. After first reboot

revel

Asus x299 Deluxe II
Corsair Ax1000
Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900
Samsung M.2 870 2tb
Corsair H100i

Bios seems ok. Things appear proper in there (I think). It sits with out any unexpected rebooting at all. cpu 33deg.

I put in the Windows 10 stick and rebooted the machine and start install.
Install makes it through everything (copying, setting up etc.) and then reboots. As it reboots I seem to get an error. "Your PC ran in to a problem and needs to restart. Wer're just collecting some error info."
Bugcode NDS Driver

When the machine reboots from there on out it is stuck on a cycle. It gets to a point where it says The Computer Restarted Unexpectedly and you have to hit ok to reboot. This is an infinite loop.

Only other thing I did was find a way to reinstall completely by Boot Manager and going off the stick. I did so. It went through above and then it gets to a Boot Menu to pick 1 of 2 windows 10 boots.

When I click on one it goes to the aforementioned "Unexpected restart" screen with the OK button. Again this is a loop.

I'm not sure what to do here.
Calling MS support the last thing I was told was to re download windows 10. That may be this one was corrupt. Chances seem slim on that but I could give it a try.
Thanks

Windows 10 1903/May 2019 Update doesn't install correctly with any usb device plugged in other than the flash drive that has Windows 10 setup files on it.
Remove all other usb devices and try it again.
Also do a Custom install and delete any previous Windows partitions before doing the new/cleaan install.
Also the Windows install size needed has basically doubled to 32GB's. in 1903.

So it turns out Asus onboard WiFi is not compatible with windows 10 and this happens to all Asus installs with this! I ran in to a forum with somebody talking about it with a ROG board!!! So you go in bios and disable the wifi in there and then it will install with out bluescreen.
I caught the bluescreen and its an NDIS (not NDS) error which helped lead me to the forum post.

Yes its Bugcode NDIS Driver error, Can you tell me when installing the windows are you deleting the old partions that is installed on the system , and the OS that you are installing is it through the media kit you got with the system ( the original CD ) or you downloaded the OS on a Pendrive or someting.

Back