Windows 10 New PC opens programs slowly and has a lot of lag issues

Question. So today it seems the computer is behaving fine. Let's say it's the power supply. Could it be intermittent?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Could this be a windows issue? I just booked the PC up. Went to the lockscreen. I let it sit there and when it turned the display off, not it's frozen on the black screen. Power and reset button do nothing but all my RGBs are still on everything. Could that really be the PSU? Or is it likely windows?

It could be a windows driver. Have you attempted a clean install of all the drivers.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

I'd probably go with a clean install of windows and add a driver test some until all the drivers are there.

AMD chipset and raid drivers first and then video and sound. Then once they're proved working I'd move onto the apps.

I'd probably go with a clean install of windows and add a driver test some until all the drivers are there.

AMD chipset and raid drivers first and then video and sound. Then once they're proved working I'd move onto the apps.
I have two HDDs in a RAID setup from Windows. Do I need the AMD raid driver's?

And would driver's cause the power button to not work? When the freeze happens the hard drive activity light doesn't light up at all.

So I reset windows using the startup options menu and reset windows in there (but kept my files). Definitely seems to be working much better now, however time will only tell. I'll keep an eye on the system the next few days although it seems to already be going much much smoother and a lot snappier. Hopefully it is fixed. I'll post an update soon!

Back
Top Bottom