Windows 7 NO CD DVD ROM- Windows 7 starter

king

I have a Toshiba NB205 Net-book

Windows 7- starter edition 32-bit

1GB of ram. Intel Atom @ 1.66GHz 1.67GHz

I have come to realize that windows 7- STARTER EDITION is one of the worst OS out there. Its like a trial edition. you cant even change the desktop background. its so bad that if you live in the U.S you cant buy you can only get it if you buy a Net-Book computer.

I want to upgrade to Windows 7- Premium, ultimate or downgrade to vista as long as i get rid off this thing.

My Problem is that i have no CD/DVD ROM. I already have a Vista DVD But i dont have a Flash/Thumb Drive large enough to install with. I dont know what to do. Is there a way i can do this FREE of charge.

Thanks

-Michale K

I have a Toshiba NB205 Net-book

Windows 7- starter edition 32-bit

1GB of ram. Intel Atom @ 1.66GHz 1.67GHz

I have come to realize that windows 7- STARTER EDITION is one of the worst OS out there. Its like a trial edition. you cant even change the desktop background. its so bad that if you live in the U.S you cant buy you can only get it if you buy a Net-Book computer.

I want to upgrade to Windows 7- Premium, ultimate or downgrade to vista as long as i get rid off this thing.

My Problem is that i have no CD/DVD ROM. I already have a Vista DVD But i dont have a Flash/Thumb Drive large enough to install with. I dont know what to do. Is there a way i can do this FREE of charge.

Thanks

-Michale K

Borrow a USB DVD Drive or spring for a 4 gig flash drive ($14.99 or less)

You will have to spring for the upgrade Win7 Home Premium Disk, $119.99 or throw your life to the wind with e-Bay or hacked ISO's. (Not my recommendation!)

Back