It sounds like you have set up a PIN as your default sign-in option instead of your password. Here's how you can switch back to using your password:
1. Go to Settings by pressing Windows key + I.
2. Click on Accounts.
3. Click on Sign-in options.
4. Under PIN, click on Remove.
5. Enter your current PIN.
6. Click on Remove to confirm.
7. Under Password, click on Add.
8. Enter your current password.
9. Follow the prompts to set up your new password.
Once you have set up your password again, you should be able to use it to log in to your Windows 11 Home 22H2 PC.