Windows 7 No realtek sound afther inserting a usb mouse .

KEVY

Just inserted a usb mous try to play cs & no sound. I reinstaled windows 7 x86, reinstaled realtek hd, even reseted the bios before install & still no sound. The main board is a NF61S micro AM2 Se , hoever detected in some softwers as NF61S-M2A. Audio driver instaled Vista_Win7_Win8_R270, but all so tryed with 32bit_Vista_Win7_R267.
Here is a picture Untitled.jpg
It's showing digital output sound working, but it doesen't detect any analog device in the back panel. I al soo tryed linux unbuntu & still no sound, does this meen the onboard sound card is dameged, or something is disabled from bios, because evrething apears ok on board no dameged capacitoars or smoked circuits.
In bios I only have Auto or disable for HD audio, afther reseet was set on auto, tryed all so with disabled but still no sound.
Please if any one can help me it would be a waste of time & money to buy a sound card.

The digital output is for something like a S/PDIF playback device. Do you have something other than speakers or a headset?

If you have an analog device, try selecting it for output.

The digital output is for something like a S/PDIF playback device. Do you have something other than speakers or a headset?

If you have an analog device, try selecting it for output.

I have a hd monitor but has no speakers or output I have a second ati card in the pci-e x1 slot with a jumper for the card to work http://blog.zorinaq.com/images/pcie-short-photo.jpg that is connected for s-video on tv & 8800gt in the x16 slot for the monitor. A logitec cam, all so the mic from the cam apears to work in in the volume green lights. Yesterday I connected front panel don't know if corectly, hoever the s/pdif apeared before that. Usualy I use only rear outputs green&blue for speakers & headphones , and pink for mic.

Today I try streaming to android phone with airfoil & airbubble & I can hear sound from pc in the phone so I supose this meens the soundcard is working, but can't detect the devices.

You seem to be out of the area of any of my experience. Putting jumper wires, as you show, on a motherboard makes me a little nervous.

The 8800 GT will run both the TV (S-video) and a monitor (DVI)?

The S/PDIF would be used to add sound to an HDMI connection?

I suppose I could ask more questions, but you configuration is a little confusing. Maybe if you broke your system down to just one device at a time. For instance, how are you running your monitor for both video and audio?

I am sort or wading through the sound options you seem to be using. I now have my system set for different front and back audio streams.

It appears one stream is for normal audio and the other is for a communication device, possibly something like Skype can be directed to the second audio output.

I see you show an RCA plug as your S/PDIF output, so where is it going right now?

I have the ati 3450 low profile because the yellow s-video adapter didn't detected the tv on the 8800gt. I worked with this over 1 year without problems. This ocured when my broather got me a usb mouse from his sony vaio. I know the SPDIF it's a conector for a Sony Philips digital audio divice. There is a 3 pin conector on the moatherboard but it's not connected to anything.
Know I removed the ati card& jumper, all so disconnected psu for a little time & removed pc battery for 1 minute, even cleared the cmos from the jumper on the motherboard, all so removed front panel connectors from motherboard didn't know if I coonected correct:
1 Mic left in -I connected: M-in
2 Ground - GRD (tested with a ohm metter & was from mic)
3 Mic right in - M-BIAS
4 GPIO -GRD (from headphones)
5 Right line in -R-in
6 Jack sense -R-out
7 Front sense
8 KEY
9 Left line in -L-in
10 Jack sense -R-out
Untill know obtain this but still no sound in rear panel, and front panel it totally removed, all so never been able to use it before, as the pc came with it disconnected:
New Bitmap Image (2).jpgNew Bitmap Image 3.jpgNew Bitmap Image 4.jpgNew Bitmap Image.jpg
Still nothing is detected when I plug it in rear panel.

I suppose I would only be able to bring up a couple of things. It appears, and I may be looking at it wrong, the jumper wire on the PCIe x1 slot is shorting the Hot Plug Presence Detector 1 with Detector 2. Different motherboards are configured differently, but possibly the IRQ is being shared with that PCIe slot and a USB controller.

This is the only thing I can think of that might be effecting the operation of a USB mouse on a system.

I suppose I would only be able to bring up a couple of things. It appears, and I may be looking at it wrong, the jumper wire on the PCIe x1 slot is shorting the Hot Plug Presence Detector 1 with Detector 2. Different motherboards are configured differently, but possibly the IRQ is being shared with that PCIe slot and a USB controller.

This is the only thing I can think of that might be effecting the operation of a USB mouse on a system.

I all so forgot to mention I had a 32gb stick in the usb seted on redy boost, & don't remember if I disabled it afther takeing the stick out & inserting the mouse. Know I tryed reseted bios several times & reinstaled the windows shuldn't this disable spdif. Probaly I shuld try xp & the drivers that came with the motherboard. Right know I use my phone for streaming the audio, but I can set it only on browser or another executable like bsplayer,winamp

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom