Windows 7 Nobody responded to last post - can anyone help?

n1kk1m

I have corrupt entourage on my mac osx 10.6 mac. I assume I am running Windows 7. I bought the mac with MS Office installed and the shop sent me the Windows 7 Disk with the mac.

I have deleted entourage mail app from my applications and I would like to re-install.

When I try and update from the Windows 7 Disk it is telling me none of my disk partitions are suitable.

Question 1>
Do I need to re-install or update from Windows 7 disk to recover entourage or is there an easier way?!

I have created a back up of all files so I don't mind re-installing if necesarry, but can someone - anyone! please let me know what this disk partition mean and why i cannot install windows 7 to any of them

Do I need to delete all my Microsoft Office folders from Applications maybe? I am hesitant to do this just in case I cannot re-install then I have lost all my ms office applications.

PLEASE can someone offer any advice. I am not a techy but I am very good at troubleshooting problems through research - I have spent 2 days on this now and have not found any advice on how to deal with - surely reinstalling entourage mail app should not be this difficult!

Yours hopefully

Back