Windows Vista NSIS: Solimba-B [PUP] Meaning

David Bridge

Anyone wanna tell me what that means? My dad is sayin he's got a virus on his computer and that's the problem. Can't find anything on Google! Please help!

Run Malwarebytes and ESET NOD32 or Smart Security (free trial). Solimba-B is a trojan horse that allows remote attackers direct access into the computer system. See also: ThreatSense Virus Signature Database Updates

Ok I will see how that works out on his laptop! Is there anyway I can get a free trial of ESET NOD32 because I clicked on the link you gave me and it took me to a purchase page for the program.... I'll let you know how it goes after I run the programs. :eek:

Thanks!

Is there anyway I can get a free trial of ESET NOD32 because I clicked on the link...

Yes, just go to Antivirus Software and Internet Security Solutions. We have an affiliation with them, but we will not get a product referral without mentioning the product referral link. You can just download the software, but you may not get the latest anti-virus definitions or product updates until you purchase the software. Best of luck.

Back