Windows 7 nvlddmkm.sys 3d driver BSOD

abdallah93

hello everyone

I have an NVidia gpu driver I think its gt-350m in my laptop, and also I have a built-in 3D-IR which connects to the 3D glasses emitter...

now the main problem is that when I switch on the 3d a BSOD suddenly appears with an error saying " PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" by nvlddmkm.sys

some people suggested to create a minidump next time it happens, so I did, but I don't know in which application to open it with and also im still a noob, so even if I manage to open it, I don't know where to go from their to identifying the fault in this error....

THANK YOU

hello sir I have uploaded my file: file - Sysnative Forums

I have a windows 7x64bit (Ultimate) I actually had win-7 home premium pre-installed with a verified activation code, but after I upgraded to ultimate, my windows was exposed to not being genuine, so I had to use some tools to fix this issue,

This system had been around for almost nine month now

cpu i7-740qm
gpu NVidia gt-350m
manufacturer: TOSHIBA
laptop model Toshiba-Satallite A660-665 (I don't know which one, cause the label sais A665, but a Toshiba tool identifies as A660, but they're basically the same)

i dont know if you can read my replies at sysnative, but I only can see the first seven posts, so I will be viewing your replies thru gmail...

and now also its not letting me post replies, its telling me that my submission expired, and to reload the page
sorry for posting a similar message twice before.

thanks again jcgriff2, Patrick

ill be posting here temporarily until the sysnative works fine again

Back