O&O DriveLED

seekermeister

Honorable Member
I'm trying to find a means to install this hard drive monitor, which I got free from O&O quite some time ago. I can't now remember whether it was installed with a license key or not, but if so I guess that I didn't copy it to my archive.

I tried to copy/paste the directory from the old installation to the new one, but when I select the .exe, it just pops a dialog saying that registration wizard couldn't be loaded and to reinstall the app. I could buy it, but I would rather save the $30 if possible. I don't feel that there is anything improper in this, because they gave it to me in the first place, and it is on the same computer as before.

EDIT: Thought that I had solved the problem, because I rummaged around in my email's webpage, until I found the one that had my license key. Unfortunately, it appears that it was good only for a limited time, because now it says that it is invalid when I try to use it. I may have to break down and buy it after all.

Attachments

Last edited:

seekermeister

Honorable Member
This question is no longer applicable, because O&O conveniently had one of their sales, so I bought a new license. I'm pretty sure that I could have just editted the registry to enter the license key of the old installation, but it wasn't worth the hassle.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.