Windows 7 OK! A weird issue with recordig videos!

uniqueguy35Egypt

I have a windows7 Ultimate SP1 as just have these issues which is so weird. I can't record videos right. I tried to use these settings to work it out. I can't record audio as no matter what i do i can't record audio through my machine. I attached pics of the program that i use i recording videos as it is VSDC free screen recorder . Hope i can find a solution
sound issue 1 recording.JPG
sound issue 2 recordig.JPG
sound issue 3 recordig.JPG
sound issue 4 recording.JPG
sound issue 5 recording.JPG
sound issue6 recording.JPG
sound issue7 recording.JPG
sound issue 8 recording.JPG
sound issue 9 recording.JPG
sound issue 10 recording.JPG
and thanks for reading and trying to help me out

Hi,
May I ask what your video device you are attempting to use to record your video is? Is it a Webcam, Camcorder, SmartPhone, etc? Make/Model number of that device would be helpful. Also, what is the Make/Model of your computer?
Is it a desktop or laptop?

We can advise you further once you provide us some more information on your hardware environment.

Regards,
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Hi,
May I ask what your video device you are attempting to use to record your video is? Is it a Webcam, Camcorder, SmartPhone, etc? Make/Model number of that device would be helpful. Also, what is the Make/Model of your computer?
Is it a desktop or laptop?

We can advise you further once you provide us some more information on your hardware environment.

Regards,
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>
It is Compaq CQ58notebook & program is said there as well.

Thanks for posting back your information. I don't do much video recording with laptops, so I cannot really help you with this program specifically, as I've never heard of it. However, there are some things you can try to eliminate any software/hardware causes to your problem. Your laptop has a Intel's Pentium B950 processor which should be capable of handling this type of program, and that's typical of a dual-core Intel Sandy Bridge generation CPU/chipset combo.

**BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THESE SUGGESTIONS I URGE YOU TO BACKUP ANY AND ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO EXTERNAL MEDIA; AS SOME OF THESE PROCEDURES CAN CAUSE IRREVERSIBLE LOSS OF DATA!!!**

You can try these:
1.)
Go to SUPPORT.HP.COM and search for your Model Compaq; download the latest version of the REALTEK AUDIO HD DRIVER listed under Windows7, 32bit. Go to Device Manager in Control Panel, right-click on the Realtek Driver, and choose "uninstall"; then find the new driver you downloaded from the HP website, and install it. Retest your video recorder. There's a good chance it will work, as the VSDC program may not have been written for the audio driver that came with your laptop from the factory as it's nearly 3 years old.

2.) Scan for viruses using your Anti-Virus program whatever it is. Sometimes a virus can keep audio or video drivers from working correctly. I suggest you run a 3-pass check; #1: your current anti-virus; #2: go to Trendmicro.com and run their free online virus scanner called "Housecall"; and #3: go to Malwarebytes.org and download/run Malwarebytes which catches many spyware viruses which aren't typically discovered by #1 & #2. Remove ALL detected viruses and spyware viruses found by your scanners. Reboot and restest your video recorder.

3.) You need to test your hard drive for failure and Windows for possible corruption. It's always best to test your hard drive first, as it's the #1 cause of failure in laptops 2 years old and older which yours is. Download the free SEATOOLS drive diagnostic from Seagate.com and create a boot disc. They have instructions on how to do it. You will need to burn a DVD disc using the free IMGburn program to run this test. You will of course need at least 1 blank DVD disc. You can google IMGburn to find it; it is available all over the Internet. Run BOTH short and long tests with SEATOOLS. If SEATOOLS returns any errors, or the program fails to run; your hard drive has failed and must be replaced. Go to #4.

4.) If your hard drive passes SEATOOLS, or it failed and you now have a brand new hard drive in your notebook, you'll need to perform a WINDOWS RESET or WINDOWS RECOVERY from legit factory media (HP-Compaq). If your hard drive passed SEATOOLS, you should be able to initiate a WINDOWS RECOVERY from the hidden recovery partition on your hard drive. This will wipe your hard drive of all information, Windows, programs, files (documents, photos, music, games, e-mail, etc.) and reintall the Windows7 version that came from the factory when you originally opened the notebook from it's factory box. If you got discs *which doesn't happen often anymore*, you can also run those. This puts back your Win7 and all programs and drivers that came with your notebook when you first got it from the store, sans your personal data. After the Reset or Recovery has completed, your notebook witll reboot. DO NOT INSTALL ANY OTHER PROGRAMS, NOT EVEN ANTI-VIRUS OR ANTI-SPYWARE SOFTWARE--NO WEB UPDATES; NO ADOBE; NO JAVA; NO MS OFFICE. Then install your Video Recorder program and retest. If it now works; you had some Windows corruption or a faulty hard drive. You can then restore or recopy all of your backed up data onto the newly reinstalled Win7 hdd.

Best of luck,
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back