Windows 7 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, minidump attached

guant0n

Hey guys,

I built this computer about 3 months ago, all new parts from Newegg. Every once in a while I will get this BSOD, right when Windows7 is logging in and the desktop shows. Google tells me that this is most likely due to faulty memory though I don't think this is the case. Attached is a zip of all my minidump files, as well as CPU-Z screenshots.

memory_tab.jpgspd_tab_slot2.jpgspd_tab_slot4.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

• Dump files.rar
    239 KB · Views: 222
Okay, I definitely just realized my memory timings were off this whole time. They defaulted to 9-9-9-28, when I should have set them as 9-9-9-24 from the start. Could this be the source of my problem? And could this have ruined my memory or am I okay?

Hey guys,

I built this computer about 3 months ago, all new parts from Newegg. Every once in a while I will get this BSOD, right when Windows7 is logging in and the desktop shows. Google tells me that this is most likely due to faulty memory though I don't think this is the case. Attached is a zip of all my minidump files, as well as CPU-Z screenshots.

View attachment 15891View attachment 15892View attachment 15893

Thanks!

These were Related to ATI Technologies Inc. Tray Tool - allows quick access to ATI graphics card settings. Note: Located in \%Program Files%\Radeon Omega Drivers\Version No.\ATI Tray Tools. I would remove it to test at least if not permanently

You don't mention what ATI video card your using, but try using the official amd drivers instead of the omega ones. If you need access quickly or on a per game basis try radeonpro.

Back
Top Bottom