Windows 7 partiton lost after installing xp as dual boot on windows 7 laptop

neelbha

guyz i used win7 and wanted to install xp as a multiboot on my laptop for trying an xp based encyclopedia but when i installed xp i got error "ERROR LOADING OPERATING SYSTEM" so i reinstalled xp and realized that i cant see my 2 25 gb partitions full of data,so kindly guide me to get my partitions back i have currently reinstalle win7.

Their software has free downloads that run fine for 30 days or more. They have documentation on their site.

The maintenance mode of their package has an Undelete option that is worth trying. Ive used it.

Ed

will it recover the full partitions?

Their software has free downloads that run fine for 30 days or more. They have documentation on their site.

The maintenance mode of their package has an Undelete option that is worth trying. Ive used it.

Ed
i have already recovered the data but i want those disappeared partitions back will i get them back?

Their undelete option searches for deleted partitions and restores them if it can. Read the product docs for more info.

Ed

downloaded it

Their undelete option searches for deleted partitions and restores them if it can. Read the product docs for more info.

Ed

i dloaded the soft but it worked in dos mode and created an iso file for cd now shall i burn that iso to cd/dvd and run it at boot time for seeing this "UNDELETE" OPTION UR TALKIN ABOUT?PLZ GIVE PROPER GUIDANCE.

Back
Top Bottom