Please welcome ussnorway to the WindowsForum.com Team

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Today is another landmark day in the history of the forums!

I am pleased to announce, and for a very long time coming, our newest moderator, @ussnorway. Whilst we have recently been inundated with moderator actions and all sorts of requests, due to the situation at hand with the imminent release of Windows 10, we have nonetheless asked him to come on board and join our team of volunteers. @ussnorway has a long standing history of providing useful help, answers, and giving back to this Windows community. For that reason, he now holds the position of moderator on the forums, and we are looking to extend our team well into the future.

While some details need to be ironed out (particularly, we need to send additional information to @ussnorway), I am confident that @ussnorway will make an excellent addition to our already solid WindowsForum.com Team. So much thanks to @ussnorway for joining the team.

That was good news. I always thought it was a "she", but apparently it is a "he". I seem to miss crucial points here and there and everywhere. Do forgive me.

I wish and hope You all the very best.

You're welcome, most heartily. Both of you, and all of you. I somehow feel like at home in this Forum... like Aapeli, a Finnish poet said, Good are few, bad even less, but us blessed crazy we are in countless numbers.

Back
Top Bottom