Windows 7 Problem with keyboard

X-Plosiv

Hello all,

before approx. 2 months I had a problem with a keyboard, but I have fixed that by unninstaling Windows Live (messenger etc.). Now, I wasn't home this whoole weekend, but when I got back, PC had same problem (my father and sister used this PC...dad is expert with PC so I don't think he did anything). I went to system restore and I have restored it to 7.10. (then I was at home, and everything was working). PC worked normally approx. 1 hour, and then keyboard went nuts again.

When I write, I get random letters.

For example, I'll write now 2 same sentences, first I'll edit like I edit everything I write, second i'll leave how it looks.

Kada pišem, na sec stane moje pisanje i onda dođu random slova.

1. I went to the store, bought a pack of beer, and had my fun while I was preparing to go out. - Edited.

and

2. I went to oboorotoohtught a pack of beer, ymdahdnafun while I was preparing to go out. - this is how it looks if I don't edit.

My PC stops for a second and then all letters get misplaced. If there is music or movie in background, nothing stops, so It's not like my PC stops for second, just my typing. It happens in every place where I can write, such as now when I do this thread, when I type in ingame chats, when I type in Notepad...

I was seeing that type of thing if the wireless was being interfered with or not getting a good connection. This happened in both Bluetooth and WiFi. My solution was to move the wireless receiver to the front of the computer to make sure it could see if without problems.

Also if it is wireless, try moving any other wirless devices you might have in the area, especially transmitters.

I suppose I should point out, my situation involved multiple letters, but ones I had actually typed, not random or different ones.

Last edited:
Are you sure the keyboard is not going bad? Can you try another keyboard.

I have tried another keyboard. I'll try tomorrow something that struck me before few hours (I'm not at home so I can't test that). I have bluetooth mouse/keyboard, but only mouse is working while keyboard is at the moment off (father don't see use in it, he prefer his old one that connects through USB). I'll try to switch it ON and just use that while I'll unplug USB one (Note: I have tried turning that keyboard ON and was typing, but still did get errors).

I was seeing that type of thing if the wireless was being interfered with or not getting a good connection. This happened in both Bluetooth and WiFi. My solution was to move the wireless receiver to the front of the computer to make sure it could see if without problems.

Also if it is wireless, try moving any other wirless devices you might have in the area, especially transmitters.

I suppose I should point out, my situation involved multiple letters, but ones I had actually typed, not random or different ones.

I don't have wireless on that PC, just normal internet through router and utp cable. I'll try your way, since it's same to me.

i have encountered the same problem, in my case it was the speech recognition every time i type in words. then pause for a moment or leave the room for awhile upon returning, the words are all scrambled. i found that the mic setting was set to full sensitivity.

Back