Windows 7 Problem with opening and saving downloaded files

hgor

Hi guys,

My windows 7 was working really graet a few months but than (I think after an update, but not sure) I just couldn't save any files downloaded from any internet browsing programm. Mozilla shows that the files are actually downloaded but they somethimes don't have the same size as it should be and allways after trying to open them I get a message that the file is corrupt. same situation with explorer. Do you know a solution?? Thanks

Hi,

I have a notebook Lenovo 3000 C 200 and my windows is 7 Ultimate. The software was bought in Germany. Before I installed it I formated the Notebook and basicly started over with Win 7.
About the internet: its a WiFi connection through a router. Speed 54 Mbps DSL 12000. Hope that helps, andthank you again

Drew, I can't run cmd as an administrator..... I am logged in as admin but it's not working...

@Drew
Did everything but the problem is stil there. chkdsk: no problems found; this sfc/scannow: can't open the log file.it says access denied....

How fast are your seeds downloading.............with your connection, they should be at least 1MB. That can't take long at all to download

What program are you using to extract the (zip) files

Back