Windows 7 Problem with the taskbar

jenny

Hello I recently upgraded to Windows 7 and i noticed that the taskbar still looks like what you would see on Vista. I was wondering how i could change it. I already went to taskbar properties but there was but there was no options to change the taskbar. This is what it looks like

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f239/williamasante/7error.png?t=1257290665

I am pretty sure my computer can run aero as the 3d switch between windows works and also aero shake were working. I'm using windows 7 ultimate with the 6801 build.

Thanks for your help

taskbar

u should b able to test if u can run aero,click start and type transparency in ur search box u should see "find and fix transparency" in a list,for the taskbar,that is odd? try this,press and hold CTRL+SHIFT THEN ESC,now click services tab,find and right click explorer.exe and "end process"(DONT PANIC) now click file and click "new Task" and type"explorer.exe" now restart or log off and back on again

Thanks for the reply. I followed your instructions but nothing noticeable happened. Was something supposed to happen? Thanks

taskbar

yes,all icons and taskbar should vanish and reset when u restart explorer.exe,when u upgraded did u restore all ur old windows settings?:(

Back