Windows 7 problems with realtek AC'97

ceniack

i recently installed windows 7 on my secondary computer. I now have no sound from the onboard realtek soundcard. However it the notifications are the green bar moves like i am getting sound.

I have tried moving the plug to every audio port in the back, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers with no luck. I have also checked to make sure that nothing was muted in the settings.

any suggestions?

i recently installed windows 7 on my secondary computer. I now have no sound from the onboard realtek soundcard. However it the notifications are the green bar moves like i am getting sound.

I have tried moving the plug to every audio port in the back, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers with no luck. I have also checked to make sure that nothing was muted in the settings.

any suggestions?

Yep.. got the links to fix it in my blog: http://windows7forums.com/blogs/tblount/87-10-7-09.html

I clicked the link to youe blog (I'm having the same problem) but it took me to the forum page. Can you re-post the solution?

Back