Windows Forum Admin
Questionnaire to Help Improve Windows7Forums.com
Hello, if you have been using the website, even for one day, it’s important to get your opinion on how you view the website and what can be done better. That is why answers need to be collected to see what can be done to improve the website overall. Those who are deemed to have given honest, candid, and full responses will receive a Website Helper award and Helpful Post reputation which will appear on your profile.
Here are the questions:
- What do you like most about Windows7Forums.com and why? How do you think it can be improved to be even better?
- What do you dislike most about Windows7Forums.com and why? How do you think this can be changed?
- Do you find the advertisements on this website to be too much, or do you feel that it is fair that we advertise to keep the website operational? What is your consensus on the current advertising?
- What do you think of the graphics/theme/format on this website? Above or below average? How do you feel the situation can be improved?
- What do you think of the current number and types of forums? Do you think they are adequate?
- What do you think of the features on this site? Some of them are going unused. Why or why do you not use them? How can we make them better?
- Out of everything, what would you like to see done differently?
- How would you rate the speed and accessibility of this website? What can be done to improve this? Please also rate that from 1-10 (10 being the best)
- What is your favorite forum on Windows7Forums.com and which one is your least favorite? Why?
- Do you consider this site to be an easy way to find information regarding Windows 7? If not, what do you think we can do to change it?
- How do you view your interaction with other members on the website? Do you feel that more should be done to welcome people to the website? How?
- What is your biggest concern that would make you stop using the website? Please elaborate.
- Finally, do you have any additional comments you would like to make about the website?
If you can answer all of these questions, you will receive a Website Helper award and Helpful Post reputation. This feedback will be used to make the website better and more accessible. It does not matter how long or short your answers are, or whether or not they criticize the website. You will never be judged by this. As long as the answers are truthful, and not completely rude, but constructive, you will receive this award which will forever display on your profile. You will also have our most sincere gratitude. This thread will never close, and the information provided by you will be used to improve the website.
You do not have to answer ALL of the questions to receive positive reputation, but only those who answer all of them will get the Website Helper award. Of course, the point is not to get an award, but to actually help improve the website! So if you only want to answer one question, or the poll, that is fine too. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you!
Eligibility: All members, including forum moderators, admins, new members, young and old are eligible to receive this award and answer any of these questions.
Announcing the Feedback Forum: To help improve the quality of the forums, a Feedback Forum has been created where any member can post about outstanding issues. See here: Feedback Forum
Thank you in advance for your participation.