Windows 7 Radeon 9250 - Dual monitors = Solution?

What!!... Do you want my old RC copy once I've done with it? It's good till March and I don't mind sending...:D

wow um... whats ur build? cause ive got 7100 and that expires in march.. which is when we get 7... im pretty sure.

I'm running the same but I'm thinking that you will at least have a disk.

I get my retail copy on the 22nd..

um well i got the disc of my friend and then i gave it back.. but my other friends that have it say theyll get it when it comes out.. but they also said theyll get it when the it expires... so that leads me to believe that it comes out in march when it expires? so otherwise ive been miss informed... ill be getting it when it apparently comes out in march... and i wont be buying it anyway.. ill just get it off my friends and there getting ultimate and im sure as hell not spending $500 on it

I'm pretty sure 7 is released world wide on the 22 of October 2009...

Link Removed due to 404 Error

wow cool... guess were getting it sooner than i was told.. huh lol. mk talk later gona sleep now (its like 1:30am) so freking tired...

Just offering up my 2 cents. Since you say you have a cloned screen, it sounds like you just need to change the Display options. Does the "Multiple Displays" option show "Extend these displays" ? I would suspect the option to "Duplicate these displays" is selected. Just a thought.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back
Top Bottom