Random BSOD while playing game. 0x0000003b ntoskrnl.exe+75169

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by nkro, Sep 15, 2014.

1. nkro

nkro Member

I have multiple bsod's with "0x0000003b " bug check code.
    This is the most recent one.
    0x0000003b
    00000000`c0000005
    fffff800`03088e5e
    fffff880`0a7a5ea0
    00000000`00000000
    Cause by driver/address: ntoskrnl.exe+75169

Recently installed new Mobo, PSU and CPU. I have tried reinstalling Vid driver, updating bios, installing all missing drivers, reseating gpu and rams, chkdsk, and Memtest(no error) .
    Mobo/Cpu Z87-G45 Gaming/ i5 4670k
    Psu Cx600 Cx 600 Watt Atx/Eps
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 TI
    Windows 7 64
    the rest of my system info can be find inside .zip

Attached Files:

#1 nkro, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80003088e5e, fffff8800a7a5ea0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+4e )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi,
    the causes for the Bugcheck range from corrupt drivers or third party apps to possible hardware faults (usually RAM). I also noticed you had dump files with probable causes for graphics, Network and memory corruption.
    Looking through your driver stack I see your drivers are of the latest versions and all looks good.

Try removing any third party apps just as a simple test to see if the bsod stops. For example I found this driver cropping up a lot:
    ALSysIO64.sy : Core Temp - CPU temperature monitor or at least I think it is. Notice the 's' missing on the .sys. I wonder if this is down to corruption. Try removing and re-installing:
    http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

What are your system temps like?

Check for system corruption by running a system file check. Open an admin command prompt (right click on command prompt and click run as admin) and type:
    sfc /scannow
    Press enter and await results.

Please check the RAM on your GPU by running the test found here:
    http://mikelab.kiev.ua/index_en.php?page=PROGRAMS/vmt_en

Can you post how long you tested the RAM for?