Windows 7 Red alert 3 wont install

Northern,

I just got through with the nearly 8gig install this afternoon. I fired it up and all is good. I played the first few missions with no trouble. I'm running a trip. boot machine with xp,vista, and 7. All x32 versions. I installed RA3 to a different partition with no issues. The game fired up and updated without a hickup.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I'll be happy to try and help. It's a great game.

Karl
AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core 5000+
6gb RAM
2 GeForce 8600GT (SLI config) drivers- geforce Vista ver. 181.22
Sata drives 640gb and 250gb

Hımmm, really couldn't understand why, i got windows 7 x32 too but it's not properly installing. After you click Install -> English -> An Error occuring. Tried on the different part of the harddrives, an on the different harddisk as well, none of those are working.. Gone mad and installed vista x64 yesterday night, and it succeed with the installation...

And by the way, i didnt like the new Red Alert 3. It looks like a cartoon this time. I was expecting better technology on 3 sides and more realistic graphics for sure. The fair of the worsts was Tiberium Wars. I'm playing Red Alert series since 1995 but oldies were great by far. Dunno what you are thinking about but, EA games is the problem for me to be honest. They are creating such stupid games and making me waste money on those with my expectations dead at the end. All i've seen is Crysis with their cooperation but ofcourse game uses the ''Cry Engine'' thats why we love in-game graphics so much.
Rockstar games is doing well, i loved Gta 4. They have everything in one game. From Graphics to gameplay.

Anyway, i'll be trying to install the game on windows 7 again. Any tips will be appreciated ;)

I've managed to install Red Alert 3 fine in Win7 64bit. The only thing I can think of recommending is, if the original discs don't work, try making (or downloading) iso's and using a virtual drive to install.

Everything worked fine for me, the game runs and plays just fine. Good luck with the install.

None of virtual drives working. Daemon tools or Alcohol they both don't work. They keep installing and rebooting.

None of virtual drives working. Daemon tools or Alcohol they both don't work. They keep installing and rebooting.

There are others. I managed to install Red Alert 3 through UltraISO's virtual drive without any problems. It went a bit slow to load up the iso into the virtual drive itself, but once done and once the setup was started I didn't have any further issues.

Couldnt install red alert 3, tried anything those, none of the compatibilities working..

Someone succeed?

Works for me, I did have to go get "D3DX9_.35.DLL" and put it in my "windows/system" directory to get it to run. After that...no problems at all.

It's working on me, just using UltraISO mount the ISO file and install it, didn't request me to find another file, and working fine

Back