Windows 8 refresh not working internet explorer windows 8

kosso

As I have posted the title this is one of the problems I have, if I leave the computer for any length of time I come back to find the page not responding so I hit the refresh button and nothing happens, it looks like its going to work in the window, but that's it, I have to shut down the window and open up another one.

In also getting this problem a lot as well.

Internet Explorer has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available

Its only when im online, im using a brand new computer and have only installed programs that I use, so at the moment im at a loss as to what is going on, would appreciate any help someone can give me to sort these problems out......................

Please provide this information so we can provide a complete analysis (even though you're not reporting BSOD's): http://windows8forums.com/windows-8-errors-bsods/11837-how-ask-help-bsod.html

Also, please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

Back