EDIT: Here are my minidump files:

View attachment New Compressed .zip

I am running windows 7 32-bit
Intel Core i5 [email protected]
4 gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 470 graphics
GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3

thank you for your help!

I just re-installed windows 7 to my pc after a recent update caused it to completely crash. Now, about an hour after i turn on my computer it randomly decided to reboot (but not before flashing the BSOD of course). Any help or insight on what the problem might be and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated. I already had to re-install and update all my drivers so I know they are up to date.

Untitled.jpg
This is what problem details specify when windows restarts itself, when blue screen comes back i'll screen shot it and post if that helps.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 8AA45118
BCP3: 8AA45284
BCP4: 83053CE0
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\071911-65161-01.dmp
C:\Users\Shadowpage\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-75176-0.sysdata.xml

Last edited:
I just re-installed windows 7 to my pc after a recent update caused it to completely crash. Now, about an hour after i turn on my computer it randomly decided to reboot (but not before flashing the BSOD of course). Any help or insight on what the problem might be and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated. I already had to re-install and update all my drivers so I know they are up to date.

View attachment 15408
This is what problem details specify when windows restarts itself, when blue screen comes back i'll screen shot it and post if that helps.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: f4
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 8AA45118
BCP3: 8AA45284
BCP4: 83053CE0
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\071911-65161-01.dmp
C:\Users\Shadowpage\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-75176-0.sysdata.xml

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

We could always use your system specs and network setup as well. The more information we have the faster we can find the problem.

Back
Top Bottom