Remote Desktop Service for connect two more concurrent Remote Desktop Sessions (multiple users) in Windows Server 2019 Essential

jsk615

I have Windows Server 2019 Essential. I knew this OS support 25 users/50 devices CALs. I have enabled Remote Desktop and User and Group Policy for multiple Remote Desktop sessions. There are working with two concurrent Remote desktop sessions (users). But If I try to connect third Remote Desktop connection with this server, the message said " another user is signed in. if you continue, they'll be disconnected. do you want to sign in anyway.". When I connect this third RDS, first RDS is disconnected.
Remote Desktop disconnects 1st RDP's user when 3rd RDP's user tries to log on the Windows Server 2019 Essentials.

I already done with enable Multiple RDP Sessions like this:
Enable Multiple RDP Sessions
Open the start screen (press the Windows key) and type gpedit.msc and open it
Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Connections.
Set Restrict Remote Desktop Services user to a single Remote Desktop Services session to Disabled.
Double click Limit number of connections and set the RD Maximum Connections allowed to 999999.

How can I fix these issues?
I want to connect two more concurrent RDS sessions (upto 25 users).

Thank you.

Server Essentials allows you to have 25 users and 50 devices in AD not RDS. RDS CALs are different and need to be purchased.

Back