Windows 10 Remote desktop Windows 10 home edition

Is the work computer on the same network or is it actually remote? Have you looked at firewall settings?

I want to try this but it won't happen properly after taking a help of Avast Support still I failed to remote my win10. Is it possible refer me to a page where I can read or get an help?

Remote desktop (connection to work computer from home) no longer working.

Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) works on TCP port 3389. Since you imply that it used to work, you should check if TCP port 3389 is allowed by the Firewall at your work place. Most likely somebody changed some of the network settings at your work place.
Why do you not talk to the network administrator at your work place? He can help you directly.

Windows Firewall is also one of the most common causes of Remote Desktop problems. If Remote Desktop is blocked by Firewall, you won’t be able to connect it with another device.

To check if Windows Firewall blocked Remote Desktop, do the following:

1. Go to Search, type firewall and open Windows Defender Firewall.

2. Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons Windows 10
  3. Go to Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall.
    Windows 10 RDP client not working
  4. Click on Change Settings.
    RDP this computer can't connect to the remote computer
  5. Find Remote Desktop, check it, and click OK to save changes.
    Remote Desktop not working after Windows 10 upgrade
Now try to connect your computers via Remote Desktop, and it should work.

Remote Desktop is not enabled in Firewall by default, so if you’re running Remote Desktop for the first time, allowing it through Windows Firewall is a must.

In addition to your firewall, it’s important to check if your antivirus isn’t blocking
virtual desktop feature. Sometimes antivirus can interfere with your system and prevent this feature from working properly.

In some cases, you might have to uninstall your antivirus in order to fix this issue.

Back