Windows 7 roxio creator pro 2010

benji

can anyone help i`m looking to buy roxio creator pro 2010 for windows 7 can you please tell me if it works ok.
icon7.gif

I have several hundred Windows 7 machines all running Roxio 10.3 and it works and installs perfectly fine.

I still use creator 9 suite and it works fine on windows 7 64 bit. I tried Roxio Creator 9 but it did not have drag and drop and that is a feature I really like.

Last edited:
Hi guys

I had Roxio 9 bite me with Win7 64bit Ultimate. It took my DVD-ROM drive out totally. I formatted the hd and installed Ultimate 32bit and tried Roxio 2010, which again had issues, with the DVD drive not opening, unless doing it via the context eject command. Another issue was the video converter not running a second time it was called up. I'd rather stick with more trustworthy software.

There is a 64 bit patch that has to be applied to have it work correctly it is from Sonic Solutions. That being said I now use 2010

I gather the patch is only for 64bit as you mentioned. However, I had issues as described and after uninstalling Roxio 2010 my machine is back to normal. There seem to other software to do similar things, so I'll rather skip 2010...

Back
Top Bottom