Windows XP Samsung Media Studio won't convert video files.

MattJoe

Hi, I'm having abit of a problem with my new MP3 model: YP-S3J AB.
For one thing, on my main Vista PC, the SMS won't work right so I installed it on my other Windows XP computer; and it works fine but, when I want to move my video's onto it, the Studio pops a screen up saying, "Convert and Transfer Files" and I have in on basic convertion and I have it convert the files. For one thing, the files for the videos are WMV.
Soo when they're converting, the status bar doesn't lite up how far its done, it just converts it for 1 minute, and its done. So I goto the where the files were supposed to be converted, THE FILES WERN'T THERE:(! So I thought the didn't convert at all, and I guess I'm right, no? Can I have some help? I tried searching on the internet on converting WMV and SVI files and found nothing!

HELP!

Happy New Year ! Hi ! I found something on your SVI Files: Link Removed due to 404 Error They have a free scan for your Sam-sung Video File. I'd go with AVI for converters, Ultra maybe. I can't get the above link to work- It is listed in Microsoft Search as SVI File Extension Open .SVI files. If you go to "fileinfo.net" and type in .svi in their search, it brings up the appropriate page for some reason.

Hi, I'm having abit of a problem with my new MP3 model: YP-S3J AB.
For one thing, on my main Vista PC, the SMS won't work right so I installed it on my other Windows XP computer; and it works fine but, when I want to move my video's onto it, the Studio pops a screen up saying, "Convert and Transfer Files" and I have in on basic convertion and I have it convert the files. For one thing, the files for the videos are WMV.
Soo when they're converting, the status bar doesn't lite up how far its done, it just converts it for 1 minute, and its done. So I goto the where the files were supposed to be converted, THE FILES WERN'T THERE:(! So I thought the didn't convert at all, and I guess I'm right, no? Can I have some help? I tried searching on the internet on converting WMV and SVI files and found nothing!

HELP!

I guess you didnt buy the software and it is just a trial one?
well, I remember that it is "zamzor"( well , i dont know whether I spell it correct or not) that can help convert video fils online. Or, you may search yahoo cas people ask similar questions, maybe you will find something out there.
For me, I buy a software called iskysoft video converter since I dont believe the free online services. and the software did help me a lot. It works great.

Back
Top Bottom