Windows 7 - SCCM - Queries

Can you share with us your SCCM query that currently lists the software installed? I haven't used SCCM in a few years so it'll be easier to modify a query that does pull software installed, then look for what is not...

Here is the query with the software:

select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from SMS_R_System inner join SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS on SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceId where SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName = "Adobe Reader XI (11.0.03)"

Here is the query without the software:

select SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceID,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceType,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Name,SMS_R_SYSTEM.SMSUniqueIdentifier,SMS_R_SYSTEM.ResourceDomainORWorkgroup,SMS_R_SYSTEM.Client from SMS_R_System inner join SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS on SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ResourceID = SMS_R_System.ResourceId where SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.DisplayName = "Adobe Reader XI (11.0.03)" and SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.InstallDate not like "07/19/2013" and SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.ProdID not in ("{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AB0000000001}") and SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.Version = SMS_G_System_ADD_REMOVE_PROGRAMS.Version

Without having a copy of SCCM installed and being familiar with its database layout I'm afraid I'm not much help.

Back