Windows 7 Selecting Multiple Files in Windows 7 - Not Working in Certain Programs

tripemaster900

Alright so here's my problem:

In Windows 7 I have no problem selecting multiple files in a normal folder for example. The problem is when using a program (such as Freestar AMR MP3 Converter) I cannot select multiple files at once. This can make using the program extremely tedious and time-consuming if there are large numbers of files to convert. It is not just this one program that does it, because other programs also fail to allow me to select multiple files. Again, I must state that this only seems to happen when using certain programs and not generally in Windows 7.

Do you know what's going on here?

Also, a small unrelated question: how do I get out of 'Libraries' view in My Documents and basically disable the Libraries view permanently, and just have it normal like in all earlier versions of Windows?

The freestar free version does not allow you to select multiple files. The batch function is only in the pro version. I suspect that the other programs that don't allow you to select multiple files have the same issue.

Back