Windows 7 Send Feedback Feature

maddmaxx

This feature is not specific. Not enough headings. I have some isues but there are no catorgories for the ones that I have.:confused:

This feature is not specific. Not enough headings. I have some isues but there are no catorgories for the ones that I have.:confused:

Create your own Heading topic in the bottom text box if there isn't once to choose. MS is religiously looking at all comments from the general public this time around, so please send feedback folks...

Create your own Heading topic in the bottom text box if there isn't once to choose. MS is religiously looking at all comments from the general public this time around, so please send feedback folks...

No joke on that. I sent in a bug report to them involving the sound controls and a game. On map change windows would change the volume to minimal levels.

The next day Windows updated and the problem was fixed.

I think Ballmer is letting his people have more freedoms then what Gates allowed. It appears to be paying off. W7B is the best OS I have ever used and it is still a beta.

I'm impressed and from a synical old bastard like me thats saying something.

I'm guessing Microsoft is watching this forum closely....I posted my computer specs one day, and Microsoft had my video card driver update on their update page the next day !!!!!! Maybe it was just a coincidence, but even still, I'm a happy camper !!:D

If MS really needs feedback, then perhaps they have to visit this forum and collect all the complaints, cons, questions, etc.

Cheers!

Back