Windows 10 send foto using share on w10 laptop

nichos

Extraordinary Member
Hi,
for practice I took a mag of me on my laptop clicked share, followed instruction clicked share But foto not sent.

Where do I go wrong?.

Solution
To help you troubleshoot why the photo wasn't successfully shared from your laptop after following the sharing instructions, here are some steps you can take: 1. Check the Sharing Method: - Ensure that you chose the correct sharing method (e.g., email, messaging, social media, cloud storage) that you intended to use. - Verify that the sharing method you selected supports the file size and format of the image you're trying to share. 2. Verify Network Connection: - Make sure your laptop is connected to the internet. Confirm that your internet connection is stable and working properly. 3. Check Destination: - Double-check the destination where you intended to share the photo. If you selected an app or service, verify that...
To help you troubleshoot why the photo wasn't successfully shared from your laptop after following the sharing instructions, here are some steps you can take: 1. Check the Sharing Method: - Ensure that you chose the correct sharing method (e.g., email, messaging, social media, cloud storage) that you intended to use. - Verify that the sharing method you selected supports the file size and format of the image you're trying to share. 2. Verify Network Connection: - Make sure your laptop is connected to the internet. Confirm that your internet connection is stable and working properly. 3. Check Destination: - Double-check the destination where you intended to share the photo. If you selected an app or service, verify that you are logged in and have the necessary permissions to share files. 4. File Size and Type: - Some sharing methods have restrictions on the file size or file type. Ensure that the photo you are sharing meets the requirements of the chosen sharing platform. 5. Retry Sharing: - If the first attempt failed, try sharing the photo again to see if it was a temporary issue or glitch. 6. Alternative Sharing Methods: - If the initial sharing method didn't work, consider using an alternative method to share the photo, such as manually attaching it to an email or using a different file-sharing platform. 7. Update Apps and Drivers: - Ensure that both the sharing app and the necessary drivers on your laptop are up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause sharing issues. By following these steps and ensuring that the sharing process is done correctly, you should be able to successfully share your photo from your laptop.

Solution
Back