Share your Windows 10 desktop

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Here is my current desktop. I think it looks quite well compared to the default settings. (For anyone wondering why my Start button looks funky, its because I'm using Start10 temporarily)

win10-mike-july.png

Share yours :)

If anyone is wondering this wallpaper is from interfacelift — wallpapers, icons, themes, and iOS apps

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Here's another with Start menu:
desktop.jpg

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
This is my main X laptop... I remove all the nag-ware from the task bar and like to have most of my desk top space clear for work.
Screenshot (95).png

Screenshot (96).png

The image is “Better part of valour” by Ussnorway

soham

And here is mine

Attachments

pnamajck

Honorable Member
wallpaper_without_menu.png wallpaper_with_menu.png

www.automobilesreview.com/gallery/honda-concepts-42nd-tokyo-motor-show/honda-small-sports-ev-concept-01.jpg
dpi of the above image is 3000x1455 … resolution of my display-monitor is 1920x1080.

as for the start-menu … win-10 with "classic-shell" software integrated for desktop interface(tandem-column chosen). sure as heck would be nice if tokyo would put this vehicle into production!

as to classic-shell … if interested, these are the chosen settings for the above screen-caps:
classic_shell_settings.png

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Love the sig as well Sonny

MikeHawthorne

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Hi Guys

I'm late to the party but after seeing pnamajck's Honda desktop I had to add few examples of my car theme.
There are 19 cars in the theme all of them are cars that I've owned at some point in my life.

The Honda V6 6 speed coupe, is my present car.
It has some tweaking to the computer and an aftermarket exhaust.

0 to 60 is in just over 5 seconds, 1/4 Mile 14 seconds at 100 Mph.

The 427 Corvette I owned in the late 60 early 70s.
It looked great but was a bear to drive, all out performance, but stiff and noisy.
Great for destroying tires though.

The Austin Healey I owned for 45 years (it was my SCCA race car in the 60s) and now belongs to my nephew.

Last year It was totally restored (he had is done professionally) for the second time.
That was after this picture was taken taken.
It took a best in sports cars class at several shows last summer.

Other cars in the theme are 2 Triumph TR3s, an Avanti, and my first car, a Model A Ford 5 window coupe.

Mike

Last edited:

pnamajck

Honorable Member
MikeHawthorne … i've seen only one amanti in 40+ years of driving(on pavement) … yours musta' gotten its share of head-turns … there's a 1984 model being auctioned off first week in may. thanks for sharing, mike.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Me again..
desktop.jpg

destop and start menu.jpg

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Nice... In a kind of 'Lewis Carroll meets Freddy' kind of way... :D

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Is by Rob Sheridan of NIN. Makes me laugh everytime I'm at the desktop

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.