• 13515JB4cL0-44K5.jpg
    13515JB4cL0-44K5.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 624
Quick one. I still need to sort this when the rtm comes on line:

Attachments

• Modern.png
    Modern.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 686
they're pretty cool. can't wait to share mine too. maybe this week, i would get the chance to share my windows 8 desktop. i'm currently using windows 7 but nothing so special with my destkop. its only the windows logo here. lol.

My desktop is blank with a simple blue background. I organize all my desktop icons into folders, then hide desktop icons. I then create a desktop toolbar so I can still access the shortcuts. I don't spend any time at my desktop so don't understand why people take the time to make their desktop pretty. With the desktop toolbar, I can access any of my desktop shortcuts without the necessity of returning to the desktop.

Last edited:
My desktop is blank with a simple blue background. I organize all my desktop icons into folders, then hide desktop icons. I then create a desktop toolbar so I can still access the shortcuts. I don't spend any time at my desktop so don't understand why people take the time to make their desktop pretty. With the desktop toolbar, I can access any of my desktop shortcuts without the necessity of returning to the desktop.

Me too. I just have a photo of my family across my 3 screens as wallpaper. That's it. I am so crazy about boot up speed on my main PC and I don't use widgets or themes. Those things just usually drag the boot up time up to 5X slower. I only use them on my Windows 8.1 tablet. But I'm having fun looking at other people's beautiful screens here.

Last edited:
Having just downloaded the latest Batman Origins game my desktop has had the treatment too:
tcxt.jpg

Hmm... now your asking.. If I remember I think it's actually from Arkham City or Arkham Asylum but I had googled for Batman Origin desktops originally... I can't remember which actual site i got it from but I still got a copy. I could zip and post if you want it and can't find it. I only have it in 1920x1080 though..

This is my windows 8.1 asus Laptop... hyper-V and some games.
p.s. the wallpaper is by me!
8.1.png

my tp500ln 8.1 side... wallpaper is Girl_Meets_World_by_Ussnorway
Screenshot (74).png

Last edited:
Back