Windows 7 Simulate right mouse click & hold with keyboard.

VsUK

Ok, is there a way to change for example capslock on/off to mimic a mouse click & hold function? I ask this as i use some software for graphic work & it requires to right click & hold for long periods whilst performing other functions to get the desired affect but if i could simple mouse over & press capslock on it would do the click & hold for me so i can do what i wanted to to & then turn capslock off to release the button effect.

Not sure if you can do it with whats included in windows but if anyone knows of a way it would be great.

Thanks

Hi ,

You can try a program called Imouse
iMouse Software Informer: Latest version download, news and info about this Livecn program. iMouse enables right-click feature for a single-button mouse.

Info for program is at the bottom of the page

Off site link was approved by a Moderator before posting
Thanks for the reply btw. So yes this imouse installed & wouldnt load up at all, i get the loading mouse courser icon & then nothing. Im on win7 64bit.

Its got to be such a simple thing to do & im shocked how its such a difficult thing to find as some people are unable to use a mouse, for example laptop users right click & hold or left click & hold keyboard shortcut would be a fantastic thing to have.

hve u tried running as Windows XP sp 3?

Ive never had any req previously to request this so its trial n error, its gonna be software im afraid

yeah ive tried with compatibility mode for all windows versions & service packs & it looks as if its loading from mouse courser but then nothing.

Back