Windows 7 Simultaneous connection to LAN and WAN with filters

wbyeats

I'm looking for a software helping me to solve a problem I have in my office network. I have a laptop connected via LAN to local servers, webfarm servers, webfarm and internet. In this network I am behind a proxy that blocks some ports and ips and all the time I have to ask to open them temporary. In our office we also have a wifi router connected to internet without any restriction. So if I want I can disconnect the Lan, connect wifi and go wherever I want.
What I'm looking for is a way (or better a software) that let me to be connected with both interface (lan and wan) at the same time. By default I would use the lan connection. With the software I would like to add filters by IP or domain or port that let me choose some kind of services to use the WAN connection instead. So for example if I want to go to google.it it would use the LAN. But I can add a filter for 8080 port and all the connection to 8080 services would use the WAN. I would use it mainly with web browsers but I would like to use it also for other software like ftp or custom software. To me it looks like a virtual network card. All the connection are handled by this virtual card that send traffic to LAN or WAN depending on filters. I tried looking around but no luck. Do you have any idea on how I can do something like that?
Thanks a lot
mario

Easiest way would be to get a cheap usb wifi adapter to connect to the second network.

Easiest way would be to get a cheap usb wifi adapter to connect to the second network.

The problem is not that I don't have wifi on my laptop. I do have wifi on my laptop but I want to be connected to both LAN and WIFI and use one for certain services and the other for other services

you can have duel internet connections i.e wireless and wired conncetion at the same time but i find it very doubtfull on how ure going to filter out the connections for the services u need. for E.G watch videos from youtube on lan and internet browsing for wlan....

The problem is not that I don't have wifi on my laptop. I do have wifi on my laptop but I want to be connected to both LAN and WIFI and use one for certain services and the other for other services
Yes - you can connect to one network with the existing wifi adapter and with a usb wifi adapter you could connect to the second.

This is exactly what I was asking. Specifically I don't need this kind of difference (youtube on LAN and internet on WAN) but something like: all via LAN. Port 5050 via WIFI. IP 123.123.123.123 via WIFI.
This should be the best.
Otherwise I can also have a software that can link a program to a particoular interface. For example Firefox using LAN, Opera using WAN.

Back