Windows 7 So What Are You Playing Right Now?

Gotcha....

Did you say that you don't want to upgrade it or that you do?

Gotcha....

Did you say that you don't want to upgrade it or that you do?

Yup, next week I am picking up the 4870 or 90, when ever the 5870 comes out, i'll try n get that one as well. hopefully in about 4hrs I will receive my new western digital black 32mb 500gb by ups.

The 5870 should be out next week I think.... Although you'll be paying a tad more for one of them than you would for a 4870/4850. Mind you, if you believe AMD, it's supposed to be 100% better in certain situations than the 4870?

Gibbed!

I was playing FEAR2 Reborn and shot a 'Remnant' and just couldn't believe how much the guy exploded! See the pic for the remains lol....

I guess another name for the picure would be...'Don't ever park in here again'!

I was playing FEAR2 Reborn and shot a 'Remnant' and just couldn't believe how much the guy exploded! See the pic for the remains lol....

I guess another name for the picure would be...'Don't ever park in here again'!

Haha! I'd give that picture two thumbs up, but it looks like you blew them off.

...How about, "What a way to get a 'leg-up' on the competition, huh?" :cool:

Hmm, lets see... What game am I playing right now?

Well, being stuck on a budget is no good. I really, really, really wish I was still Playing Final Fantasy XI: Online Adventures. That's definately my favorite game of all time. Right now, I'm going to school though, even if I had the time to play, I couldn't afford it (Bah, it's only $12.95 a month plus $1 for each character or content ID slot -- but I'm still too poor nonetheless...). :mad:

It has the best graphics ever (for PC anyway)... There's a marriage system... 4 expansions... It would take a minimum of 1 year if you played 16 hours a day, 6 days a week, to finish every quest and mission in the game... And by that time, they would have another expansion out. You can change your characters POV anytime you want, there are a dozen ways to travel around the expansive world. Never-ending events, in-game and out... MAN I MISS IT SOOO BAD:eek:~!!! Every game has its drawbacks though... I simply choose not to mention them <(>_<)>

TIll then, I'm stuck playing Free MMORPGs like Perfect World International and Silkroad Online. :(

Plus, I've been putting time into Halo 2 even though it doesn't work right on my PC. Gotta get my kills up on my profile lol

Just been trying out battleforge today, not sure what to make of it....seems like warcraft 3 meets LOTR....hmmm just seems like they copied the DOW2 game style of capture points which isnt as fun for RTS fans like myself.

Just been trying out battleforge today, not sure what to make of it....seems like warcraft 3 meets LOTR....hmmm just seems like they copied the DOW2 game style of capture points which isnt as fun for RTS fans like myself.

It took me awhile to get into it... I mainly play the single player campaigns simply because if you try and play against someone who's bought new cards you don't stand a chance. After beating a campaign I keep being awarded new cards but can I find them to place them in my pack? I guess I really aught to read the rules...terrible at that sort of thing...:rolleyes:

It took me awhile to get into it... I mainly play the single player campaigns simply because if you try and play against someone who's bought new cards you don't stand a chance. After beating a campaign I keep being awarded new cards but can I find them to place them in my pack? I guess I really aught to read the rules...terrible at that sort of thing...:rolleyes:

They are booster cards, use them to upgrade current cards (goto upgrade with right click) however i noticed the drops are often for cards that require the full decks availble only to people that buy the extras.

Thanks I had just discovered lol... Not much better though. Perhaps if I could be bothered to purchase a deck or cards....I could get some good and powerfull cards but I can't so... I'm back playing through FEAR again.. Don't know why but I just love this game so much..:D

Lol I decided to have a mess about on "Zombie Shooter 2" reminds me of the old "Alien Breed" games on the Amiga back in the day....my Dad (now in his 60's) is a big fan of the "Alien Shooter" games they made also along the same lines.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Last edited:
Interesting.. I love shooting zombies period!

I think I'm gonna buy Grid. I've had the demo for ages and just love the touring car section. So much so, I think I'm going to buy it. (I don't pirate games as I see no point).

Is that game out now? I didn't think it had been released yet?

Operation Flashpoint 2 (Dragon Rising) flopped through the letterbox this morning, Cheers for the early posting Play.com :D will let you guys know what it's like when I get back from town later on...

Well had a hour or so playing Op Flashpoint 2, certainly runs a lot better than ARMA2 does, although Ai doesn't seem as good...shame cos other than average AI I really enjoyed my time on it, cant wait to try out 4 player co-op on LAN. I guess being a multi-format game they had to sacrifice more features than ARMA2, bt at least the ingame chattering is far less annoying than ARMA2's.

World at War is but not Modern Warfare 2 yet. Cannot wait for CODMW2.
I gave codwaw a go for yesterday & went back to playing codmw, seems like cod waw isn't all that good except nice graphics.

Back