**SOLVED*** Lifehacker just posted this.....

I do use Avast Internet Security = paid for version of Avast, thus I'm satisfied with the result. It's all worked very fine. But I would still avoid the denomination of the best Program, as the test results vary very much, from year to another. To get rid of some perhaps nuisance, the main thing would be to have the whole package from one House, it gives a complete of everything. Which one, I wouldn't dare to name. I'm contempt with the one I have.

In the end, cannons might be good. Blow down the computer, and your problems are gone. Or throw your computer in the sea, never to need to worry about a reboot.

Yeah, I use Bitdefender Internet Security. I like it, but they just released the 2015 version and it has a few weird issue's that it shouldn't have. Like on my desktop, which run's 24/7, it changes my display to turnoff after 15 minutes. I've got my power options set to never, as I turn my display off myself. It's also, changed my folder options on both my desktop and laptop. Both settings are thing's, it shouldn't mess with. Their support is a joke. Then again today, most support is a joke and waste of time. They all have a script and if you ask them something that isn't on the companies script, you're pretty much on your own. My subscription with them is good until February 2016. Thus, I hope they fix the little bug's in it soon.

Never has mankind talked so much of customer service as they do today. In my opinion, never has the customer service been as bad as it is today. Somewhere in the 13th century a shoemaker provided true customer service. Today, it's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Go figure? Not to blaspheme honest, hard working people.

Today, the Customer is truly their own Customer Service. As, actual customer service only knows how to a: reinstall their software or B: reinstall or refresh Windows. Anything other than that and they're pretty much clueless.

the lifehacker platform is just as prone to "sponsoring" as any other big online magazine. I do not trust any review articles on the Internet. test things for yourself and make use of your mind.

on topic: Malwarebytes has proven to be truely sophisticated to me

Back
Top Bottom