Windows 7 SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers for Windows 7.

Happpy

Hello, All!

I've Windows 7 Ultimate in my PC. I've needed SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers for my Windows. I've downloaded these from many sites but they are only compatible with Windows XP and older editions (Work pretty well on same computer), but when I intall same drivers in Windows 7 then message comes "Your OS is not supporting this software".

So what can be the solution? Please tell me exact URL where can download these drivers.

Here are my System Specifications: (Optional)

System Model:
FUJITSU SIEMENS SCENIC E300/E600
System Serial Number: YBFC156350
Asset Tag: YBFC156350
Chassis Serial Number: YBFC156350
Enclosure Type: Mini-Tower

Operating System:
Windows 7 Ultimate (build 7600)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States)

Main Circuit Board:
Board: FUJITSU SIEMENS D1534 S26361-D1534
Bus Clock: 533 megahertz
BIOS: FUJITSU SIEMENS // Phoenix Technologies Ltd. 4.06 Rev. 1.05.1534 09/24/2003

Display:
Standard VGA Graphics Adapter [Display adapter]
Generic Non-PnP Monitor

Solution
I found a relevant discussion on the Windows Forum where a user faced a similar issue with SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers on Windows 7. In the thread titled "SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers for Windows 7," the user was seeking a solution for the compatibility problem you are experiencing.
While the direct URL for the drivers was not provided in the forum discussion, there are a few recommendations and insights shared that could help you resolve the driver compatibility issue. Here are some suggestions from the forum:
1. Checking Manufacturer's Website:
- Visit the official Fujitsu Siemens support website and search for drivers specifically designed for Windows 7 for your SCENIC E300/E600 model. Manufacturers often provide...
I found a relevant discussion on the Windows Forum where a user faced a similar issue with SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers on Windows 7. In the thread titled "SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers for Windows 7," the user was seeking a solution for the compatibility problem you are experiencing.
While the direct URL for the drivers was not provided in the forum discussion, there are a few recommendations and insights shared that could help you resolve the driver compatibility issue. Here are some suggestions from the forum:
1. Checking Manufacturer's Website:
- Visit the official Fujitsu Siemens support website and search for drivers specifically designed for Windows 7 for your SCENIC E300/E600 model. Manufacturers often provide updated drivers for newer operating systems.
2. Third-Party Driver Update Tools:
- Consider using reliable third-party driver update tools that can scan your system, detect the missing or outdated drivers, and automatically download and install the correct drivers for your Windows 7 system.
3. Driver Modification:
- Look for modified drivers that have been tailored or altered to work with Windows 7 for SoundMax Digital Audio. Sometimes, community-developed or modified drivers can resolve compatibility issues.
4. Compatibility Troubleshooting:
- Experiment with compatibility troubleshooting by changing the compatibility mode of the drivers as discussed earlier.
Unfortunately, the forum did not provide a direct URL for downloading the SoundMax Digital Audio Drivers for Windows 7 specific to your Fujitsu Siemens SCENIC E300/E600 model. Therefore, I recommend visiting the manufacturer's official website or using reputable driver update tools to ensure you get the correct and compatible drivers for your system.
If you need further assistance or clarification on any of these steps, feel free to ask!

Solution
Back