Sponge Bob games???

KM Richards

Honorable Member
We gave our little grand daughter my wife's old laptop (Windows XP that still runs just fine) when we upgraded, and now grand daughter wants to know if I can find a Sponge Bob Square Pants game to put on the laptop.

My preliminary search did not find anything to load on to a PC, so if anyone knows where I might find something like this, please let me know.

If not something with Sponge Bob, let me know if you know where to find some PC games that would be fun and educational for kids under 10.

We gave our little grand daughter my wife's old laptop (Windows XP that still runs just fine) when we upgraded, and now grand daughter wants to know if I can find a Sponge Bob Square Pants game to put on the laptop.

My preliminary search did not find anything to load on to a PC, so if anyone knows where I might find something like this, please let me know.

If not something with Sponge Bob, let me know if you know where to find some PC games that would be fun and educational for kids under 10.
http://www.nick.co.uk/shows/spongebob/ Hope that helps.

It looks like that is an online game and I was wanting a game that loads on to the computer since she is not old enough to go online for obvious reasons.

It looks like that is an online game and I was wanting a game that loads on to the computer since she is not old enough to go online for obvious reasons.
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_merchandise/games

There is some annoying in-page pop-up on that page; you may have to refresh it twice. But this wiki seems to contain a list of every possible SpongeBob Squarepants game ever made (or in so far that SpongeBob appears in the game whether in a playable role or as a character in the game).

Great! I've already found a 4 pack of games over on Amazon after seeing one of the titles on the page you linked to... so she'll be a happy little camper, at least until she starts wanting more expensive stuff which won't be long.

I had kinda wanted her to want to know more about doing things on the laptop other than just games, but I guess she takes after her granmaw who does games all the time.

Thanks for the link!

Back
Top Bottom