Windows 7 Stop prompting for already saved passwords?

memo

Hey guys,

I've been looking for a solution for this for days now and haven't been able to find one. I hope someone here can help me.

I have saved several passwords in Windows 7 (specifically: passwords for webdav drives and a SharePoint site which I connect to using SharePoint Workspace and Outlook's calendar). Now every time I want to use these services an authentication prompt pops up, already filled in with the correct information. Isn't there a way to completely automate this, without me having to verify every time, i.e. can't Windows just use the saved credentials without bringing up that annoying authentication prompt?

That looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Only it's not working. :( Tried it on two machines, restarted one of them twice, they're still asking...

Thanks anyway!

What do you mean "Thanks anyway"? I only get one chance to help? Are you already giving up on me?? :D

There are many more solutions you can try:

1. SOLVED: Sharepoint Foundation 2010 New Web Application Prompting for Username and Password Credentials - Up & Running Technologies Calgary

2. Windows 7 Prompting for Authentication When Accessing SharePoint Documents | Quantum of Geek

(This is a long page)
3. Link Removed - Invalid URL

Here are many more from a google search:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back
Top Bottom