Windows 7 Stopping Fullscreen programs from closing when clicking on another screen.

Sean Hall

Hey, I'm new to these forums. I've just moved from another community.

Anyways, I've just got my dual screen set up. Set up and am running into a small problem of when I have an full screen app running, If I click on my other screen it goes to the desktop/minimizes. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a good dual monitor program that helps to avoid such issues.

Thank you in advance.

NO sir, as far as I know, there is no program for that. You see, Dual Monitor isn't two monitors running on different "processors", they're essentially an extension of your original monitor. If you full screen one application, technically you're still on the main screen,, but with half of it (assuming you have the same size monitors) being occupied by the full screen application in question.

There may be some programs that will help your predicament floating around in the nether reaches of cyberspace, but I really can't think of any.

Besides, any application that you use full-screen on SHOULD be occupying your attention. If you're gaming, the second (and possibly third) monitors are used either as an extension for surround/3D vision, or for background monitoring programs (antivirus, temperature monitors etc).

Back