Windows 7 Streaming Video to Xbox 360.

VampireOnline

This is driving me crazy and I can't figure it out. Some Files will stream just fine namely the ones I transferred over from Vista, but anything new just wont stream. There is this little lock icon on the files and I can get rid of it I don't know how I did it, but that doesn't allow it to stream anyways. I'm trying to stream .mp4. Any help would be much appreciated!!

You might have already answered this in a different way, but is it all of your .mp4 files or only certain ones?

I have one .wmv that streams fine that I downloaded on Windows 7. A couple of .mp4 from vista that stream fine and all the new ones I am trying to stream are .mp4 and they don't stream.

OK so the little lock icon is for that homegroup thing and turning that off got rid of that. its all streaming now don't know why really. Now I just can't add things to my library.

I have one .wmv that streams fine that I downloaded on Windows 7. A couple of .mp4 from vista that stream fine and all the new ones I am trying to stream are .mp4 and they don't stream.

Back
Top Bottom