Windows 10 System_service_exception and irql_not_less_or_equal,ntoskrnl.exe

inexio

Здравствуйте, мне очень нужна помощь, я не могу справиться с этой проблемой очень долго.

Моя система:
AMD FX 8300 (4.4Ghz)
RTX 2060
Оперативная память: 2 HyperX 1866mhz (повышение 1960mhz)
твердотельный накопитель Kingston 120GB
SSD WD 500gb синий
Материнская плата: ASrock 970m PRO3
KSAs 500w Power Supply

Ранее была 1 RAM бар, но я купил второй Панель памяти, синий экран отсутствовал очень долго 7 месяцев, но потом он начал появляться сначала, я думал, что разгон и удалил его, но проблема не исчезла, и я установил разгон обратно, проверил температуру (максимум 60 градусов ) хорошее охлаждение, проверил оперативную память в memtest86 в течение 4 часов, ошибок не было найдено,
я проверил, что ошибки ssd не обнаружены, но после того, как на диске C появляются ошибки bsod, я не могу решить эту проблему уже 3 месяца,
но я не могу нести его в ремонт, я живу в России, они могут легко украсть компоненты

Hello, I really need help. My system: AMD FX 8300 (4.4 GHz) RTX 2060 RAM: 2 HyperX 1866 MHz (increase 1960 MHz) Kingston SSD 120GB SSD WD 500gb blue Motherboard: ASrock 970m PRO3 KSA Power Supply 500 W There used to be 1 RAM, but I already bought the first memory panel until I started showing that the problem did not disappear, and I set the overclocking back, checked the temperature (maximum 60 degrees), good cooling, checked the RAM in memtest86 for 4 hours , no errors were found, ssd was not detected, but after errors appear on drive C, bsod,
but I can’t carry it for repair, I live in Russia, they can easily steal components

In order to help you best we need to see the dump files created when the system bsod's.

The thread sticky which @Neemobeer pointed out will help you collect the data we need to see.

Almost.

Just run the app found the thread sticky or go to your minidump folder (inside windows folder). Post whats there..

Almost.

Just run the app found the thread sticky or go to your minidump folder (inside windows folder). Post whats there..
Here

Attachments

• 050920-7375-01.dmp
    757.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 050920-7500-01.dmp
    800.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 050920-10718-01.dmp
    746.4 KB · Views: 162
Hi,
thanks for posting.

Can you update your drivers particularly Chipset (called AMD all in one driver on the Asrock website.).
Update the three i have in screenshot:

driver.JPG

ASRock > 970M Pro3

Hi,
the dump file blamed the game Rainbow 6.

Does the machine blue screen with any game or just Rainbow 6?

Lastly you mentioned RAM in your initial post and how you only had one stick. Did you buy anymore and if so what was it and how much (how many sticks)

Hi,
the dump file blamed the game Rainbow 6.

Does the machine blue screen with any game or just Rainbow 6?

Lastly you mentioned RAM in your initial post and how you only had one stick. Did you buy anymore and if so what was it and how much (how many sticks)

Hi, yes, the blue screen crawls out in rainbow six, but it also crawled out on the desktop, I just go to just 1 game, I bought 1 memory plan of the same manufacturer ddr3 hyperx fury 8gb 1866 mhz.

I just think maybe it was overclocking? But before this did not happen, when I overclocked everything worked for 5-6 months and then bsod started. I found the overclocking settings in YouTube, I asked questions in comments and there wasn’t any such problem. in the BIOS, in the startup settings, 1 ssd disappeared, although the BIOS sees it. And I tried a lot of the way, and changed the slats and cleaned the computer itself, changed the thermal grease, but the problem does not go away.

Best thing to do is to return to default settings and see if the system runs ok.

If it does then perhaps the overclock was a tad high?

Overclocking ideally should be done in incrememtal steps not just applying some settings you read about. This is because every system is different and not all silicon is exactly the same.

Best thing to do is to return to default settings and see if the system runs ok.

Overclocking ideally should be done in incrememtal steps not just applying some settings you read about. This is because every system is different and not all silicon is exactly the same.

I just bought rtx 2060 taking into account the processor overclocking, without overclocking, the video card does not load at all, and in stages does it first set the settings lower and then raise it? Just the dude on the video first set 1600mhz then 1866, and then 1960 did you mean that? I know whether it plays a role or not.

At first everything was fine, but then the pancake started bsod

I think with a 500W power supply the overclocking is taking all the power.

Ideally if your going to be overclocking you need either a 550W or better still a 650W.

Dude, I just don’t understand, it can not be explained, but yesterday I tried to reset all BIOS settings, and when I reset I didn’t go to Windows at all, the blue screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE flew out, and then when I wanted to return the overclocking settings, the computer generally I didn’t want to get it, and today he picked it up and turned on, everything is fine, but until I didn’t observe the blue screens, I tried to disperse it in stages yesterday, set the memory controller first, and then the memory itself, and the processor overclocked, and so overclocked to the same values that I had, I don’t know if this will help, about you mean by this word in stages?

I think with a 500W power supply the overclocking is taking all the power.

Ideally if your going to be overclocking you need either a 550W or better still a 650W.

It may be a power supply, but for some reason when I reinstall Windows, there are no blue screens and generally no errors for a week or even more, and then they start again

If that is the
when I reinstall Windows, there are no blue screens and generally no errors for a week or even more, and then they start again
Is this with the machine overclocked or not?

If i were you,

I would remove all overclocks.

Reinstall windows and then run for at least two weeks without any overclock.

Let's see if the system will run fine without an overclock?

Back