Windows 10 tcpip.sys DRIVER_IQLR_NOt_LESS_OR_EQUAL when emule running

dudubitn

Hello

in the last 3 weeks I'm having tcpip.sys DRIVER_IQLR_NOt_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error only when emule is running. I didn't change anything in my emule setting lately. my security program is Comodo internet security.
I'm having fast internet connection with direct Lan cable. I did this steps to solve this problem, with no success:
* disable and shutdown comodo
* update my network card driver. update chipset
* run several command of netsh, reset ip, reset winsock, disable teredo
* update my windows 10 updates
* anti-malwarebytes not running at background

I had read a lot on the web about this error, all the solutions didnt help my problem.
hope you can help me
tnx
David

You may want to uninstall Comodo all together just to be certain it's not the culprit. Simply disabling it may not be enough to rule it out, as it's drivers are probably still loaded.
You should upload the minidump file to be analyzed as well as it may shed light on the issue.

Refer to this thread on instructions on how to do so: How to ask for help with a BSOD problem

Thanks Josep I'm not responding because I'm testing some changes.
my main concern is some windows updates that cause a change in my system. I updated windows update two days ago : Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3133431) and want to see if it got some effect to my problem.
I checked at my device manager and I sew some old "improves" network driver (that windows 10 took from windows 7 during the upgrade) and it was not working properly (according driver info) and I uninstalled it.
now I'm waiting to see If will get the BSOD again.

ok the BSOD return after 3 days. now I'm waiting for the minidump file to be created and I will report and upload that file.

ok I upload the file, waiting for your help, tnx

Attachments

• W7F_09-01-2016.rar
    468.2 KB · Views: 261
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
http://www.raxco.com/support/technical
BugCheck D1, {8584383, 2, 0, 8b2ccf88}

Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!TcpSegmentTcbSend+4c8 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above dump file is usually caused by Drivers using incorrect memory address's and tcpip is usually network related. I notice you have some incredibly old drivers for Windows 10 namely:

AegisP.sys Thu Dec 15 15:31:20 2005: AEGISP.SYS is related to AEGIS Client 3.4.0.1. Meetinghouse Data Comm or Cisco/Linksys wireless devices. This is far too old for Windows 10 and you need to either remove it or update it:
Cisco

AsIO.sys Tue Aug 24 08:24:46 2010: Asus PCProbe Utility

AsUpIO.sys Tue Aug 03 03:48:02 2010: Asus Hardware monitoring related. Please either update or remove
P8H61-M LX - Support

CtClsFlt.sys Mon Sep 05 03:27:59 2011: Creative Camera Class Upper Filter Driver please update:
Creative Worldwide Support

DefragFS.SYS Wed Aug 19 18:31:36 2009: PerfectDisk Defragmentation Support Driver please update or remove http://www.raxco.com/support/technical

HECI.sys Wed Oct 20 00:33:38 2010: Intel Management Engine Interface driver please update:
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

giveio.sys Thu Apr 04 03:33:25 1996: ADC Analyzer/SwiftForth/Disspy - ?SpeedFan? Way, way too old for Windows 10 either update or remove.

mbmiodrvr.sys Sat Apr 10 15:42:35
2004: I had trouble finding out what this was or is. Perhaps something belonging to windows Driver kit?

nltdi.sys Mon Apr 23 12:02:47
2007: NetLimiter please either update or remove:
http://www.netlimiter.com/download.php

seehcri.sys Wed Jan 09 08:41:37 2008: SonyEricsson Device 0016 (likely a phone) please either update or remove:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads

tcpz-x86d.sys Sat Dec 27 07:33:05 2008: TCP-Z is a tiny application that allows users to monitor the network traffic. Please either remove or update, it wouldn't surprise me if this had something to do with your issue but i guess anything Network related has to be suspect at this time.

tenCapture.sys Sat Apr 21 15:15:42 2007: Apparently this belongs to a voice changer??? As above either update or remove.

vcsvad.sys Sun Nov 16 09:50:37 2008: Avnex Ltd. Virtual Audio Device update or remove:
Free download and try of all Audio4fun.com’s unique audio and video software

WinRing0.sys Sat Jul 26 14:25:10 2008: many different programs that center around the using of the WinRing libraries (RealTemp, Corsair Link2 (known BSOD issues w/Win8), Razer GameBooster, Fusiontweaker (Google Code), etc)

Phew, well they are the worst offenders. You still have some which I haven't posted which date around 2012 but hopefully the above will be enough. I would seriously consider at some point doing a clean install and starting afresh.

Post any new dump files.

hello and thanks kemical, due to my analyze of the minidump file I had found the problem:

On Fri 08/01/2016 20:29:18 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\010916-19765-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: rt64.sys (rt640x86+0x166A6)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x8584383, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFF8B2CCF88)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: rt64.sys .
Google query: rt64.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

lately I installed the new Realtek driver from Asus to my NIC. rt64.sys related to my NIC. so now I downloaded the another new driver directly from Realtek.com and install it. hope this will finish my problem.

the most of the Drivers using incorrect memory address's you show me now in the analyze not installed on my machine how can remove that? without new clean windows install...tnx.

the most of the Drivers using incorrect memory address's you show me now in the analyze not installed on my machine how can remove that? without new clean windows install...tnx.
Hi dudubitn,
thanks for the update. I've only highlighted the drivers above simply due to their age. The dump files which blamed drivers using improper addresses didn't actually name a driver specifically.
Try using Revo uninstaller to search for the above drivers:
Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

Hii tnx, I have Revo Uninstaller pro, where there is the option remove old driver? I didn't find it.

I've quickly installed it to show you. See where I arrowed the search box?:
revo.jpg

Hello, I'm sorry but this search box is searching for programs that installed on the computer, not a useless old driver..and I tried it and it didn't find any of this old drivers..(except those I'm using like Netlimiter, perfect disk)

I guess you could try searching via Windows search but if you say you've uninstalled them i wouldn't worry. If you bsod again post the dump file.

ok I can announce that the problem have been solved.
by analyzed the BSOD with the software WhoCrashed, the main problem was the NIC Driver, so like I said before I updated the driver from Realtek and not from motherboard website (asus) like I did at first. I saw another error related to Netlimiter, and I noticed that Netlimiter limit Emule upload speed, so I canceled this limit.
this two actions solve this weird problem so far.
tnx to everyone who helped me.
David

Back