Windows 7 Tell me best video editing software for make youtube video

I'd use handbrake for video editing and OBS is streaming to youtube or twitch. Adobe premier is also a fine and fully featured video editor/production suite.

There are a lot of choices. It probably all depends on your skill level. Also, you should take in mind that there are some soft that is only available just to mac os or windows. I would suggest using Avidemux or Openshot because they are pretty simple. Take a look at this list, and maybe you'll find something else.

Editing videos for YouTube doesn't need much professional and complicated editing software. You can try some free video editors. This review is detailed and includes the test environment and factors considered during the test. You can check whether they are fit your specific needs before installing an editor.
Top 6 Free Video Editing Software 2020

Since Windows 7 OS is a rather outdated OS, there aren't so many programs that would work well with this version of Windows. I found a blog post on the Internet with an overview of various programs that are still compatible with Windows 7, here BEST FREE Video Editing Software for Windows 7 in 2021 you can read in more detail about this. I think that this post is really a lot of useful information that you can use to finish your presentation or edit a video.

There are a lot of choices. It probably all depends on your skill level. Also, you should take in mind that there are some soft that is only available just to mac os or windows. I would suggest using Avidemux or Openshot because they are pretty simple. Take a look at this list, and maybe you'll find something else.
I use Openshot and it's created some pretty decent stuff (IMAO).

Avidemux, I seem to remember, had a steeper learning curve.

Last edited:
Back