Windows 7 The Beta was better!?!?!

Garlixo

I stared using the beta version (7000) of Windows 7 in January, and used it until de RC came out.
My impression is that the beta was better.
When I saw how good W7 beta was I started hoping that Microsoft would´t ruin it in following releases, but it seems that´s what´s happening.
Everything that didn´t work in the beta still doesn´t in the RC, and some things that did work, won´t anymore.
I´m at the same time eager to get my hands on the RTM or the GA and afraid of what Microsoft will have done to it.

No way the Beta is Better . Windows has come on leaps and bounds . MS would not use so many people to test windows 7 to leave the Beta version the Best .
Understand your worries but they are not correct . The latest version the RC is far better then the Beta that came b4 :D

The RC is waaaaay better than the beta. I have found one or two glitches in the rc (i put them down to my own human error), but there are far more things wrong in the beta.
Your impression of it may be based on the fact that the WOW effect of the beta was worn out and you expected to be wow'ed all over again with the rc :D

Two hundred year old pirate speaks ! " I gise up use beta for ever and it stinks Sorry but me obstinate . Cannot admit to looser status " :D

People start muttering loser etc . Think seriously about what you post does it make sense or anything approaching sense ?

I also agree that there's no way the BETA is better than the RC.. ;) NOT AT ALL!

I apologize to the OP but your wrong.. If you had that many problems then it is most likely a hardware problem or driver problems.. Neither of which are Microsoft's fault.. :) The RC was better than the BETA and the RTM/GA will be even better than the RC..

Not another word from me :D Anyone who says Beta is better then a RTM is nuts :)

So if windows was doors and you lost your key ?
Sorry just being sarcastic . Not supposed to make any sense purely for fun :D
With windows a handy brick would suffice :)

I agree that the RC is much better than the BETA was.. but the Beta was still a damn good Beta.. ;) Keep that in mind.. But yes, the RC is definitely better than the Beta.. :)

The OP's statement is the biggest call Ive ever read in this forum! I agree with Radenight, the BETA was awesome but the RC was a lot better.

Back